Monday, November 30, 2009

Moylan's Celts Golden Ale

New beer night! My first Monday back to work after a week-long Thanksgiving break felt like it called for a tasty brew. Not that work today was very hard, just a special project I've been wanting to do for a while; I'd even invite you to watch the Under My Thumb gaming blog around Thursday or Friday to see the fruit of my labors. Anyway, let's crack a cold one...


Moylan's Celts Golden Ale. This honey-hued brew is fruit-sweet and buttery, with a lightly hoppy finish. Clean and crisp. I'm having it with shrimp tacos: shrimp, onions, and garlic sauteed in olive oil, lime juice, and Caribbean rum, wrapped in tortillas with roma tomatoes and spring mix greens. I could've gone a little easier on the cayenne pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment